Breaking News

Football

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Serena, The "Superwoman" Which Stops Thieves!

Serena Williams
Serena, The "Superwoman" Which Stops Thieves!



Serena Williams has told how she had managed to beat a retreat, a man who had tried to steal his phone, turning into a "Superwoman".



Stopped since his defeat Roberta Vinci in the semifinals of the U.S. Open, SerenaWilliams shared its States of souls on social networks, but also a few anecdotes. In the last published Wednesday, the American tells how she had to turn into a"Superwoman" so that we do not steal his phone!

Serena Williams
Serena, The "Superwoman"


In a long message posted on Facebook, she tells how, while she was having dinner in a Chinese restaurant, a man attempted to steal his mobile phone. "I shouted:"Oh my God, this guy took my phone!"." I wasn't thinking and I immediately reacted (where the photo of Superwoman), I jumped over a Chair or two before pursuing it further.He started to run but I was too fast,"she said so.



And after have overtaken the boor and asked him if he had not taken the wrong phone, the latter eventually make him confused. "When I came back in the restaurant,I got a standing ovation, she continues. I was proud. I just showed with each person present that I could resist the rogue and the other men. It was a victory for women."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates